Senior Project/Structural Engineer
Jameson Consulting are growing and are require a high calibre individual to join us in the role of Structural/Project Engineer.
We are looking for a dedicated and committed team player, however, this unique opportunity offers flexibility with regard to working hours and part-time hours could be accommodated.
As a Structural Engineer at Jameson Consulting, you will be working under the guidance of the Director, working with large and small clients across a breadth of construction sectors, managing projects from start to finish.
We are seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, positive and enthusiastic structural engineer, to strengthen our team and provide our clients with complete design and consultancy services developing solutions from concept design through to detailed design and the role will also involve coordination of design work, ensuring that quality standards are adhered to and that designs are value engineered fit for purpose and are innovative in nature.
Your role will entail:
- Producing clear and accurate calculations using the software available or hand calculations
- Assist or carry out dimensional and structural surveys of buildings
- Attend construction sites and team meetings to review the progress of projects
- Develop your skills using computer aided design and structural analysis software
- Develop skills in 3D modelling software (Revit or similar)